During this Coronavirus uncertainty, and now the lockdown, I know a lot of small businesses are facing difficult times and a lot of worry, possibly with worse to come, and I’d like to offer some free help.
I’m going to share some practical advice over the coming days and weeks, covering topics like:
- What you should – and shouldn’t – be saying to your customers
- Do you need to send out one of those ‘our policy’ emails?
- How to deal with situations where your customers can’t visit your premises, or you can’t visit your customers
- Things to consider doing now to keep going in the short term
- Position your business well for when we finally come out of this
If you have any particular questions or worries, please take a couple of minutes to either reply to this email and let me know, or fill in this form (anonymously if you wish). I’ll share the answers to the questions with everyone, but will make sure your business is not identifiable.
This won’t be about how to profit from, or take advantage of, the situation. Rather it will be a way to how to get through it, hopefully with a stronger, more resiliant business at the end.
If you know of anyone who might benefit from this, please pass it on to them. I’m not going to ask for payment or even insist someone subscribes to my mailing list to view the advice. It will be sent by email, but also published on this website, with links added on Twitter and Linkedin.